Saturday, February 28, 2009

PS

Just thought I would add one thing...

I was told that one of my issues may be that I don't come across as giving a shit about this program. Well just to set the record straight,

I DO GIVE A SHIT

Or I would have bailed ages ago. This experience will be amazing and Joanne said one thing to me that I think everyone else should really take to heart. She said the things that we fight for are sometimes worth a lot more in the end than those that come more easily to us. So even if the road to Honduras is bumpy and frustrating and completely infuriating at times, getting there might just mean more to me in the end because of the fight I won to get there as opposed to it just being handed to me.

I'll buy that...

1 comment:

j. said...

"the end will justify the pain it took to get us there."
- relient k