Monday, May 4, 2009

See you in August!

With only two days left before my big adventure this is where I learn, once again, I am Queen Procrastinator! But I come by it honestly and think that by now I have figured out how to deal with it. haha.
I want to thank everyone at home I got to see while I was here, and I'm sorry if I missed anyone (I know there are a couple of you). The next two days I am sequestering myself at home to make sure that all is done and complete as I can't just phone Dad to mail me something. The bbq last night was awesome (thanks Jay) and it has been a blast chatting and catching up with you guys. Thanks also to Jax for lending me the rucksack so I don't have to buy one, and to Amy and Sabrina from BB for chatting with me until all hours of the night and sharing their freak outs and excitements.
Thanks to Derek for making me laugh and supporting this crazy adventure- 100 days!!!
K, that's it...lol.... I'll post as soon as I can once I get my footing down there. Take care of each other and please make sure my father eats more than Tim Horton's and bacon sandwiches while I am gone!! :o)
Love and stuff
~Kate~

No comments: