Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow, this is all starting to feel so real!

*deep breath*
Things are coming together quite nicely and I can't believe that it is all happening so quickly now; it's like someone pushed the overdrive button and bam- it is now mid April and I am leaving for home in 5 days! Still no flight date yet, but I'm not too worried about that yet. I missed an email sent to us from Joe, the guy buying our tickets, and he said that I was to check all my info and passport number and get back to him and I never did as I didn't receive the email. So I hope that there isn't any issues... it would be so typical if there was an issue now that I am leaving.
I have emailed some alumni and students going with me and I got some lovely responses and advice. Thanks so much to Lihn, Emily, Alex and Kristen (who will be going with me). You have been a fountain of info that really helped make this sound a bit more real.
I'll add more later today. Just wanted to say thanks.

No comments: