Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Catching up!

Well I don't have my exact flight date yet, but I do know that I will be leaving for Honduras sometime in the first week of May. I am hoping against hope that they will let me leave from Calgary instead of Saskatoon but there is a group of kids going from St Thomas University in Saskatoon I believe. Once I know when I fly I will be sure to post it! It's hard trying to make plans with people when I don't know when I leave. I will be leaving KW (Kitchener/Waterloo) Tuesday, April 14th and it should take me roughly 3 days to get back to Medicine Hat. This is my planned route. Once I get home (around the 16th) I pick up Dad and head to Vancouver (another 15hours) for my cousin, Jeff's wedding. :o) Finally some happy in my family's tragic tale of late. Then back to the Hat for the 22nd and hang out there till I fly. 4 days in the car then 2 off then another 15hours back. YUCK! Good thing I like driving.

I am thinking about having a get together at my house to see everyone before I take off, but it is yet to be determined. Should probably ask the Dad before I throw a party- again. Although he should be used to this by now... me coming home usually means booze food and loads of people. HELL YEAH!!

So... it would seem as though all my ducks are in order now. My passport is set, my shots are done (one set left once I get home) and I am working on finding everything on my packing list. If you can help me out with left overs, please let me know. Gonna try and see if I can add a To Do list to this blog thing.



THANK YOU to all the people who donated money to my fundraiser. I managed to get my $2000 in time! You guys ROCK!! CHEERS!

View Larger Map

No comments: