Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank You!

Just a super quick blurb today to thank everyone who came out for my Send Me To Honduras party on Sunday Feb 22nd and to all my family and friends nationally and internationally who helped me fundraise as well.

I am excited to say that I am now at the $1000 mark (wahoo) and only have $1000 left. I have not heard from everyone I have mailed yet, but I am anticipating a good continued response.

I had a fabulous time at home over Reading Week and I look forward to seeing all of you guys again in April.

Hugs N Stuff

2 comments:

Krista said...

Way to go Kate! Half-way if excellent:) I just reached, and it feels wonderful!

canadiancat said...

As an update... I am now at the $700 left mark... I have less than a month to finish my fundraising so I am hoping that some of my friends who read this and haven't been able to donate could maybe be able to now.
:O)