Monday, April 6, 2009

New Blog

So it's taken forever, but with Ruby's help I have managed to re do my blog and update everything and now I am a happy bunny again. I haven't imported all my previous entries because I didn't want any negativity on this new one but there are some old ones here. This is going to be a fun and light story detailing my adventures on this exciting trip.
I will most definitely be writing according to how I feel at the time and rest assured that my spunky sense of humor shall remain. This is now about me and not a school project and I am excited to share this with you.
So for all of you who have followed me this far, thanks for staying with me. For all new friends on board, welcome and enjoy.
:o)

4 comments:

Ruby Ku said...

this is great! so proud to see that you pulled this blog thing back together :)

Maryam said...

I agree with ruby!...I love the new blog :)

Krista said...

Great work Kate! way to stick with it :)

Anonymous said...

Jе finirqi de lire toit ça dans la soirée

Also vieit my weblog :: sexe français